Of course, Gmail is the most popular email service worldwide, and such an account allows you to use a variety of other Google services as well. In this guide, we will show you how to complete the Gmail sign in process step by step and log in to your account. Additionally, this page contains a couple of useful guides on how to manage your Gmail account.
Gmail Sign In Step By Step
Would you like to sign in to your existing Gmail account? Or, if in addition to the account you have signed in with already, you would like to log in to another account on Gmail? In either case, here we will show you how to complete the Gmail sign in procedure in a quick and easy way.
- At first, you must launch your browser on the PC or laptop and access the Google website by clicking here:
- On the main webpage of Google, you need to click on the blue “Sign in” button – you can view this button in the right-upper corner.
- If you are not logged in to any Gmail account, you will get to see the Gmail sign in form right away. In case you are signed in to another account, you should click on “Use another account” (see the image).
- On the next page, you should enter your username or email address in the given field and click on “Next.”
- After doing so, you need to type your password in the provided field. Then, click on the “Next” button.
- Right after that, you will be redirected back to the main webpage of Google. At that time, however, you will be signed in to this Gmail account. Now, you can view your Gmail inbox by clicking on the “Gmail” text button (you can find it in the page’s right-upper corner as well).
How to Access Gmail Inbox on Smartphones
Indeed, many people use Gmail and access their email inbox on the go, using smartphones. And one can certainly say that doing so by using the official mobile app is the most convenient way for it. Typically, the native Gmail app is pre-installed on the majority of smartphones. However, if you don’t have it on your smartphone, you can download the Gmail app by using these links:
How to Sign Out of Your Gmail Account
Have you signed in to your Gmail account from someone else’s laptop? Or do you simply prefer to sign out of your Gmail account? In either case, that’s the thing that you can do within seconds, and here we will show you how you can sign out of your account on Gmail.
- First of all, you should launch your browser and go to the main webpage of Google:
- Once you have done that, you need to click on the profile icon of your account – you can notice it in the right-upper corner of the website.
- In the small dropdown box, you need to click on the “Sign Out” button there.
- Next, you need to select the “Remove an account” option.
- Following it, you will get to see a list of your Gmail account. At that point, you need to click on the “-“ button near the account you would like to sign out from.
- At the end, you should click on the “Done” button. Once you have done that, this means that you have signed out of your Gmail account.
How to Recover Gmail Account
If you forgot the password from your Gmail account, you are able to recover it quite quickly – especially if the account is linked to another email address (or phone number). As you will find out from this part of the guide, the entire recovery process is simple and doesn’t take a lot of time. So, in case you would like to recover your Gmail password, we suggest you follow these guidelines:
- In the first place, you must open the browser on your PC and click on the following button:
- On the given webpage, you need to click on the blue “Sign in” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
- So, the next page will display the Gmail sign in form to you. At that point, you need to either select your account or enter it in the provided field and click on “Next.”
- On the next page, you should click on the “Forgot password?” text button.
- Right after that, you will be offered to recover your password via a reserve email. Go to the inbox of your reserve email.
- In that inbox, you should find a letter from Google and copy the code from that letter.
- Then, paste the code in the given field on that page and click on the “Next” button.
- Eventually, you will be offered to set up a new password for your account. Actually, we advise you to come up with a strong, dependable password that combines regular and capital letters, digits, and special symbols.
- Once you have the password you would like to set for your Gmail account, type that password in both fields and click on the “Save password” button.
- At the end, you will get a notification that a new password has been set. Besides, that page will contain a box with security checkup – you can see there whether you need to fix anything regarding the security of your account.
Gmail has been one the most popular email services during the last decade. The service is easy, reliable, and gives you plenty of space for all your messages! Gmail is a free email service that has tons of features to help you manage your inbox and stay more organized. It’s available on nearly every device, including desktop computers as well!
To be honest, Gmail is a very convenient email service. With Gmail, you can easily send and receive emails from your computer or phone. Besides, you can also access your Gmail account from any device with an internet connection. Plus, Gmail offers tons of features, such as spam filtering and labels. So, if you’re looking for a reliable and versatile email service, Gmail is a great choice!
If you, however, don’t have an account with Gmail yet, create a new Gmail account by using this Gmail sign up guide.