Indeed, Netflix is the world’s most popular online streaming service, known for its original movies and shows around the globe. In this article, we will show you how to complete a Netflix sign in quickly and hassle-free. Besides, this page also contains a number of useful guides, which will help you manage your Netflix account.
Netflix Sign In Step by Step
So, once you have got a Netflix account, you can really watch your favorite movies and TV shows at any time. For that, you need to access your account by completing this simple Netflix sign in procedure. The entire process is quite simple overall, and this is how you can sign in to your Netflix account:
- First of all, you should launch your browser and click on the following button:
- Once you have accessed the website of this video streaming service, you can start the Netflix sign in process. In order to do that, you need to click on the “Sign In” button, placed in the right-upper corner of that page.
- Following it, you will get to see the Netflix sign in form right away. At that point, you need to enter your email address or phone number in the first field.
- Right after that, you should type your password in the next field.
- Also, you may opt not to remember your account, which means that you will have to log in next time you will try to access your account. If you want to remove this option, check the box near “Remember Me.”
- Then, just click on the “Sign In” button.
- Following that action, you will access your Netflix account.
How to Watch Netflix Movies on Mobile Devices
One of the great things about Netflix is that this service offers a convenient mobile app, which gives you an opportunity to watch movies and shows on the go. But, apart from that, it also has an amazing feature of movie downloads. If you don’t have Netflix installed on your smartphone, you can do it by using these links:
How to Sign Out of Your Netflix Account
Are you using your Netflix on a PC or laptop that doesn’t belong to you? In such a case, you may have a need to log out of your Netflix account. So, if this is something you need to do, you should just follow these guidelines in order to do that:
- At first, you must open browser on your PC/laptop and enter Netflix website by clicking here:
- Once you have accessed your Netflix account, you should click on your profile icon – you are able to view it in the right-upper corner of that page.
- In the dropdown menu that has appeared, you should click on the “Sign out of Netflix” option.
- Then, you will get to see a notification, asking you whether you would really like to sign out of your Netflix account. There, you need to click on the “Go Now” button.
- Right after doing so, you will become logged out of your Netflix account.
How to Recover Your Netflix Password
In case you have forgotten your password, you are able to recover it quite easily and quickly. Actually, this whole recovery process is quite simple, quick, and convenient. So, this is how you can recover your Netflix account step by step:
- In the first place, you have to launch the browser of yours and open the Netflix website by clicking on this button:
- On that website, you need to click on the red “Sign in” button – you can see it in the right-upper corner.
- Following it, you will be displayed the Netflix sign in form. But at that point, you should click on the “Need help?” text button, located beneath “Sign in.”
- On the next page, you have to select the recovery method: Email or SMS.
- Then, enter your email address or phone number in the field below and click on the “Email Me” button.
- Immediately after doing so, you will receive a recovery code. Go to your email inbox (or SMS folder) and find that message. Copy the recovery code into the given field there and click on “Continue.”
- On the next page, you are able to set up a new password for your Netflix account. So, make up a strong, reliable password and type it in both fields on that page. Then, click on the button to set the password for your account.
- After that, that new password will be applied to your account. From that moment on, you will have to use that newly set password whenever you will try to enter your Netflix account.
Netflix was established by Marc Randolph and Reed Hastings back in 1997 as a DVD rental business, and they usually advertised the movies on offer by mail. Yet, the business was far from being successful at that point.
However, the company quickly pivoted to streaming video in 2007, and has since become one of the most popular streaming services in the world. In particular, such a famous show as House of Cards had attracted a lot of viewers, and the company’s business started to expand rapidly since then. With over 100 million subscribers, Netflix offers a wide variety of content, including original programming, movies, and TV shows.
Netflix is a convenient online streaming service: you are able to cancel the subscription at any time. Besides, the subscription usually costs much less than cable TV, and up to 4 people are able to use one account. It is not a surprise that Netflix has become very popular in recent years, as it offers a wide variety of TV shows, movies, and documentaries.
If you don’t have a Netflix account yet but you would like to get one and buy a subscription, you can follow this Netflix sign up guide.