Are you looking to log in to your AOL account in a quick and easy way? In this article, we will show you how to make an AOL Mail login step by step and quickly enter your account. Besides, there are other useful guidelines on how to manage an AOL account and some helpful information about this service in general.
AOL Mail Login Step By Step
If you have an account on AOL and you would like to log in to that account, that’s a really simple thing to do. So, accessing your inbox will allow you to read and send emails, as well as access a variety of other features from your AOL account. Here, you can view how to make an AOL mail login step by step:
- First of all, you have to launch the browser of yours and click on the following button:
- Once you have got to see the website of America Online, you can start the AOL login process. For that purpose, you need to click on the “Login / Join” text button – you can see it in the right-upper corner of the page.
- Then, you will be redirected to the webpage that will display the AOL Mail login form. Actually, that’s the place where you can start logging in to your AOL account.
- At first, you need to enter your email address, username, or phone number in the given field there. If you would like to stay signed in later on, check the box near “Stay signed in.” Then, click on the “Next” button.
- On the following page, you should enter your password in the field in that given form and click on “Next.”
- After doing so, you will be redirected back to the main page of the America Online website. At that time, though, you will be logged in to your AOL account.
- Now, you can easily and quickly access your inbox in AOL. In order to do that, you should click on the “Mail” option in the menu on the left (see the image). Following it, you will get to see the inbox of your AOL email.
How to Access AOL on Mobile Phone
If you would like to access your AOL account from a mobile device, using the AOL mobile app is the best way of doing so. There are AOL apps for both Android and iOS, so you can use it basically on any device. In case you would like to download an AOL mobile app for your device, you can use one of the following links:
How to Recover Your AOL Password
You are not able to access your AOL account, as you have lost your password? In that case, you need to complete a simple password recovery process, which will help you to regain control over your AOL account. Here, you can see an easy way of how to recover your AOL password step by step.
- At first, you must launch your browser and click on the following button:
- Now, while you are viewing the main page of the AOL website, you should click on “Login / Join” text button in the right-upper corner.
- On the next page, you will get to see the AOL Mail login form. At this point, you should start logging in to your account at first. So, enter your username, phone number, or email address in the given field and click on “Next.”
- Following it, you need to click on the “Forgot password?” text button, just below the “Next” button.
- On the next page, you will be offered to use your mobile phone number to recover the password. If you wish to recover your password in this way, you need to click on the “Yes, send me a code” button.
- Right after doing so, you will receive a one-time SMS code onto your mobile phone. Then, you need to enter the code in the field on the next page and click on “Next.”
- Once you have done that, you will be offered to set up a new password for your AOL account. So, you need to create a strong, reliable password and type it into the given field there. Then, repeat that password in the next field and click on the “Next” button.
- After doing so, you will again log in to your AOL account. From that moment on, however, you will have to use this newly set password each time you will try to access your AOL account.
So, AOL is an American web portal and online service provider based in New York City. It has always been known as “AOL,” as it was established as America Online – or just AOL for short!
AOL’s history dates back to the early days of internet, when it was just called America Online. The company was famous for its dial-up services at that time, as they gave the users an opportunity to connect with friends or family all over the country via phone lines. Eventually, that was turned into cable modems after they were originally broadcast in 1999, which led them to become one step closer towards the success story we know today!
With more than half of all internet users checking their email on a daily basis and AOL offering a fantastic email service, AOL’s services have become one the most popular ways to access your emails. Besides, AOL is the best way to get online with all your favorite features and services. It has everything you may need, with its massive community, secure chat rooms for privacy, or organizing meetings in real-time – it’s never been easier!
If you don’t have an account on Aol.com yet, you can set up by following the guidelines of this Aol.com sign up guide.