On this page, you can get all the necessary instructions and links on how to complete Facebook sign in and access your account in this social network. In addition to this, there are a couple of guides on how to recover your Facebook account or make it more secure.
Facebook Sign In Step By Step
So, if you have an account on Facebook, you are able to make a Facebook sign in within a minute or so. It’s a really simple and quick process, and we disclose how to do it right below. So, here you can view how to sign in to your Facebook account step by step:
- At first, you need to launch your browser and access the Facebook website by clicking here:
- On the following page, you will get to see the Facebook sign in form. If you recently accessed your Facebook account, you may click on your profile photo under “Recent Logins” – this will allow you to sign in to your Facebook account right away.
- If your account is not available for a quick Facebook sign in, then you need to use the login form, placed on the right side of the page.
- There, you need to enter your phone number or email address in the first field of that form.
- Next, you should type your password in the next field.
- After all, you can finalize the sign in process by clicking on the “Log In” button. Once you have done that, you will access your Facebook account right away.
Access Facebook on Mobile Device
If you are planning to use Facebook on a smartphone, you may well consider installing its mobile app. For that matter, it is the most convenient way of using Facebook on mobile devices. Note: this Facebook app may be already pre-installed on certain mobile devices.
So, in order to install a Facebook app on your smartphone, use one of the following links:
How to Recover Your Facebook Account
If it happened to you that you forgot a password from your Facebook account, there is a really simple and quick way to recover it. In this part of our page, we will demonstrate to you how to recover your Facebook account step by step.
So, here you can see the steps to follow:
- First of all, you need to launch your browser and click on the following button:
- On that webpage, you will get to see the Facebook sign in form on the right side. In that form, you need to click on the “Forgot password?” text button.
- Next, you have to type your email address or phone number in the given field. Then, click on “Search.”
- Once your account has been identified, you need to select a recovery method that suits you (we have selected “Send code via email” in this case). After that, you need to click on “Continue.”
- Next, you should follow the instructions for the selected recovery method. If you also chose to receive a recovery code via email, then you should go to your email inbox and open an email from Facebook. There, copy the recovery code.
- On the next page, paste the code into the given field and click on “Continue.”
- Following it, create a new password for your Facebook account and enter it in the provided field there. Then, click on “Continue.”
- Immediately after doing so, you will access your Facebook account. Then, you will have to use the newly set password each time you will have to sign in to your account.
Set Up 2-Step Authorization
If you would like to make your Facebook account safer, you are able to set up a 2-step authorization. This would require you to use another device each time you will try to sign in to your Facebook account. Here is how you can set up this 2-step authentication feature step by step:
- In the first place, you need to open your browser and click here:
- There, you need to complete the Facebook sign in process (see the details above) and access your Facebook account.
- On that page, you need to click on the “Account” button in the right-upper corner.
- In the dropdown menu, you need to click on Settings & privacy > Settings.
- On the following webpage, you have to select “Security and Login” in the menu on the left. Then, click on “Edit” next to “Use two-factor authentication.”
- After doing so, you need to select an appropriate security method on the next page. For example, let’s use a text message for a 2-step authorization.
- Next, you need to enter your mobile phone number in the next page and click on “Continue.”
- After receiving a one-time password in SMS, type in the given field and click on “Continue.” Following it, you will get to see a notification, saying that the 2-step authorization has been enabled.
Facebook has over two billion users worldwide, making it an incredibly popular social networking site. A lot of people use Facebook to keep up with friends and family or just connect by sharing photos related to their everyday lives.
On top of this basic function, there are also many games that you can play, such as FarmVille, where players grow produce in order to attract more visitors which they then sell at higher prices when harvest time comes around again, and CityVille, which is similar but is instead based around building your own little town from scratch, complete with everything needed including roads so others might drive down them eventually if playing long enough.
The social media platform Facebook has grown exponentially in recent years and is considered one of the most popular websites on earth today. The site’s headquarters are located at Menlo Park, California, where it was originally created by Mark Zuckerberg, along with several other employees a month before his college graduation for academic purposes only – not advertising or anything else! It wasn’t until 2006 that he opened up registration to any student who wanted access to the site.
Facebook has come under fire in recent years for how they operate. The recent controversies surrounding Facebook have drawn much attention. First, it was discovered that the company had been accumulating data from its users without their knowledge or consent; then they admitted to using this information for advertising purposes – something that is completely illegal in most countries across Europe and Asia-Pacific regions where millions live shoulder to ads every day! Finally, CEO Mark Zuckerberg took responsibility for his mistakes while announcing plans on how future deals will work going forward.