At the present time, Yahoo tends to be one of the most popular internet portals and email services worldwide. If you have an account with Yahoo, you can make a Yahoo sign in within seconds and access your account. On this page, you can find a number of useful guides on managing your Yahoo account properly!
Yahoo Sign In Step by Step
Indeed, you can access your Yahoo account in a quick and easy way at any time. For that purpose, you just need to complete a simple Yahoo sign in procedure, after which you will be able to view your inbox. Here is you can sign in to your Yahoo account step by step:
- In the first place, you should launch your browser and enter the Yahoo website by clicking here:
- On that webpage, you need to click on the “Sign in” button, which you can notice in the right-upper part of the page.
- On the next page, you will get to see the actual Yahoo sign in form – you need to start filling it out in order to enter your account.
- At first, type your email, username, or phone number in the provided field there. Then, click on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, you have to type your password in that field there and click on the “Next” button.
- After doing so, you will be returned to the main webpage of the Yahoo portal. Then, you can access your mail inbox by clicking on the “Mail” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
How to Access Yahoo Inbox on Smartphone
If you are looking for how to use Yahoo on your mobile device conveniently, we advise you to install the official mobile application. In fact, this will allow you to enjoy hassle-free use of this service on your smartphone. So, if you don’t have this application installed yet, you can download it by using one of the following links:
How to Sign Out of Your Yahoo Account
If a situation when you need to log out of your Yahoo account occurred, then this is something you can do within seconds. In this part of our guide, we will demonstrate you how to sign out of the Yahoo account step by step:
- At first, you have to open your browser and click on the following button (so you can access your Yahoo account):
- After you have entered your Yahoo inbox, you should click on the icon of your profile, placed in the right-upper corner.
- That action will trigger a small box, in which you need to click on “Sign out.”
- Immediately after doing so, you will be displayed the main Yahoo webpage again. At that time, however, you will be signed out of your account on Yahoo.
How to Recover Yahoo Password
Has it happened to you that you lost your password from Yahoo? In that case, you have to complete a simple, quick recovery procedure and reset your password. So, this part of the guide will show you how to recover your Yahoo account step by step:
- First of all, you have to launch the browser of yours and open the Yahoo website by clicking here:
- Once you have got to see the main webpage of this portal, you should click on the “Sign in” button – you can see it in the right-upper corner of the website.
- Following that action, you will be displayed the Yahoo sign in form. Now, you can start the recovery process by entering your email address (or username or phone number) in the given field and clicking on “Next.”
- On the next page, you need to click on the “Forgot password?” text button – you can actually view it beneath the “Next” button there.
- Right after that, you will be offered to recover your password by using your mobile phone. In order to proceed further, you should click on “Yes, send me a code.”
- After receiving that verification code, you should type it in the provided field and click on the “Verify” button.
- Then, you will be able to create a new password for your Yahoo account. So, you should start by making up a solid password and, once ready, typing it in the given field there. Next, click on the “Continue” button.
- Eventually, you will get to see a notification about the successful password recovery. Now, you can click on “Continue” in order to access your mail inbox right away.
In the late 1990s, Yahoo was one of the most popular email service providers and internet portals. It had a user-friendly interface and provided a variety of features, including instant messaging, news, weather, and stock information.
As a matter of fact, Yahoo was founded by Jerry Yang and David Filo in January 1994. They were both students at Stanford University when they created this website in a form of directory of other websites. The name “Yahoo” was chosen because it was short and easy to remember.
In March 1995, Yahoo became available to the public as a web portal. It grew rapidly in popularity, and by 1996, it was one of the most visited websites on the internet. Yahoo continued to grow throughout the 1990 and became one of the world’s most valuable companies by 2008.
Later on, however, it lost competition to a number of other tech giants, most notably – Google. Nevertheless, it still tends to be one of the biggest and most popular email service providers worldwide, as well as it offers a variety of other services to internet users.
There’s a reason Yahoo is one of the most popular email service providers and internet portals around – it’s got everything you need to stay connected with friends, family, and colleagues. With tons of features, including spam filtering and virus protection, as well as plenty of storage space for all your messages, Yahoo makes it easy to keep in touch. Plus, with the addition of Yahooligans!, an online community for kids, Yahoo is the perfect place for families to connect online.