In fact, Gmail is one of the world’s most popular email services, and Google offers a multitude of other services as well. So, if you don’t have an account with them yet, you can use this guide to complete the Gmail sign up process. In addition to that, there is other useful information regarding how to manage your Gmail account, on this page.
Gmail Sign Up Instructions: Create New Account Step by Step
You don’t have a Gmail account yet but you would like to register one? This would allow you to use all other services offered by Google and you will receive 15 GB of storage for your account. In order to create a new account, you should complete a fairly simple Gmail sign up process.
So, if you want to register a new Gmail account, we recommend you to follow these guidelines:
- In the first place, you have to launch your browser and access the Google webpage by clicking on this button:
- On the main webpage of Google, you need to click on the “Gmail” text button – you are able to spot it in the right-upper corner of that page.
- Following it, you will get to see the Gmail login page. But instead of entering anything, you need just click on the “Create account” text button, placed below the “Email or phone” field.
- In the short dropdown menu that has just appeared, you need to select for who you would like to create this account: “For myself,” “For my child,” or “To manage my business.”
- On the next page, you will get to see the complete Gmail sign up form – you need to start filling it out in order to register a new account.
- At first, you need to enter your first and last name in the first couple of fields.
- Next, you must come up with a unique username and enter it in the next field. If a username you entered already exists, then you will get a respective notification and will be asked to enter another username.
- In addition to that, you need to come up with a strong, reliable password, and you should enter it in the last two fields. Then, you should click on the “Next” button.
- On the following page, you need to provide some additional information. At that point, you need to add your phone number or a recovery email address (or both) – that may be needed in case you will need to recover your account. So, if you would like to link your Gmail account to an existing email address or a phone number, just enter it in the respective field.
- Following it, you need to select your birthday and gender in the remaining fields and click on “Next.”
- Once you have done that, you will get to see the page with terms and conditions. There, you need to scroll that page down and attentively read the information provided there. Once you have scrolled down till the bottom, you should click on the “I agree” button.
- Right after that, you will get to see the inbox of your newly created Gmail account. From that moment on, you will be able to log in to your account anytime, using the email (username) and password you have set up.
How to Access Gmail on Mobile Phone
If you would like to use your Gmail account on a mobile device, you should get the official Gmail mobile application on your smartphone. Typically, these apps are pre-installed on mobile devices. In case the Gmail app has not been pre-installed on your smartphone, however, you are able to download the app from here:
How to Sign Out of a Gmail Account
Do you think to log out of your Gmail account for any reason? This might be the right idea if you are using someone else’s laptop or a public PC. In fact, is quite easy to sign out of your Gmail account, and here we will show you how to do it step by step:
- At first, you need to open your browser and click on the following button to access the main Google webpage:
- On that page, you need to click on the icon of your profile, placed in the right-upper corner.
- In the dropdown box, you should click on the “Sign out of all accounts” button.
- Right after that, you will be redirected back to the main webpage of Google. At that point, however, you will be logged out of your Gmail account.
Gmail is the most popular email service in the world, which more than 1.5 billion users worldwide! It’s free, reliable, and easy to use, and its distinct features like Priority Inbox help you get to deal with your emails faster than ever before!
You may not know this, but Google’s mail servers are scanning your emails for multiple purposes. The most important of which is to filter spam and malware before you even get the chance! Additionally, though, they also add context-sensitive advertisements next to the particular message pops up in someone’s inbox (which could be anytime)
This email service from Google supports 72 languages and provides different language input styles. Besides, as you may have understood from this page, you are able to use this email service on mobile devices quite conveniently by utilizing Gmail mobile apps!
If you already have an account with Gmail, you can follow this Gmail sign in guide and access your inbox right away!