Would you like to get an email with a beautiful @aol.com ending? In that case, you need to complete a simple Aol.com sign up process and register a new account. Actually, this guide will demonstrate you how to create a new account on Aol within minutes. Additionally, the page contains links and information that you may find useful about this service!
Aol.com Sign Up
So, you don’t have an account on Aol.com yet and you would like to sign up for this service? In that case, this detailed guide will help you find out how to create an Aol.com account in a quick and easy way. So, if you wish to complete the Aol.com sign up process, please follow these guidelines:
- In the first place, you need to open your browser and click on the following button:
- On that website, you need to click on the “Login / Join” text button – you are able to view it in the right-upper corner.
- Following it, you will get to see the login form on the next page. There, you need to click on the “Create an account” button (see the image).
- Once you have done that, you will be displayed the Aol.com sign up form – at this point, you need to fill it out in order to create a new account.
- So, you need to enter your first and last name in the first several fields. Then, create a username for your account and type it in the next field – this username will also serve as your email address.
- Following it, you have to enter your mobile phone number in the next field. After that, you have to enter your date of birth and specify your gender (the latter is optional, though).
- Once you have done all of this and filled out this sign up form, you need to click on the “Continue” button.
- After doing that, you will have to verify your phone number. At that point, you need to check whether the phone number displayed in that field is correct and, in case it is correct, click on the “Text me a verification code” button.
- Then, you will receive a one-time verification code onto your smartphone. So, you should type that 5-digit code in the provided field and click on the “Verify” button.
- Following that action, you will notice a notification, saying that your Aol account has successfully been created. Then, you need to click on the “Done” button, and this will take you to the main page.
- If you would like to access your email inbox after that, you can click on the “Mail” option in the provided menu on the left. Right after that, you will be able to view your email inbox.
How to Access Aol.com on Smartphones
If you would like to use Aol.com on a mobile device, you should definitely consider installing its mobile app on your smartphone. Using this mobile app for accessing your inbox or utilizing various services offered by Aol is far more convenient than doing it via your smartphone’s browser. So, you can download the Aol application by using the following links:
How to Log Out of Aol.com?
Are you using Aol on a PC or laptop that doesn’t belong to you? Or you would, for some other reason, like to log out your Aol.com account? In either case, it’s a thing that you can do in a quick and easy way. In this part of our page, we will show you how to log out of your Aol.com account:
- So, the first thing you have to do is to launch your browser and click on the following button:
- Once you have accessed the Aol website, you will get to see a menu on the left side. There, you need to click on “Logout” beneath your account’s name.
- On the following page, you will be asked whether you truly wish to log out of your Aol.com account. At that point, you need to click on the “Yes, sign me out” button and proceed further.
- Right after doing so, you will be redirected back to the main webpage. At that point, however, you will be signed out of your account. This means that you will have to complete the login process next time you will wish to access your inbox.
With over 100 million active users, AOL is the most popular American email and online service provider. AOL provides a wide range of services for both ordinary users and business professionals with work emails set up on their computers or mobile device. Besides, there are separate portals available, if you’re looking to shop online from home without having any physical stores nearby!
Actually, Aol.com is best known for its webmail features, which allow users to access their accounts on any device with an internet connection–though you can also get it through mobile apps or via voice call!
In fact, Aol was one of the first companies to recognize how important it is for their users and customers to be online. They have been around since 1983, which makes them an experienced veteran, when compared with other pioneers like Google that started developing their software back in 1996.
Nevertheless, if you already have an account with Aol.com, you can use this Aol Mail login guide. There, you can sign in to your account within seconds!