As a matter of fact, Twitter is the world’s most popular microblogging platform, as it has over 330 million active users and allows to publish posts of up to 140 symbols. In this guide, we will show you how to complete the Twitter sign up procedure and create a new Twitter account. Additionally, there are additional guides on how to manage your account on Twitter!
Twitter Sign Up Step by Step
You don’t have your own account on Twitter yet? If so, this part of our guide will demonstrate to you how to create a new Twitter account within minutes. So, follow these instructions in order to complete the Twitter sign up procedure step by step:
- First of all, you need to launch your browser and access the website of Twitter by clicking here:
- On that website of Twitter, you will get to see an offer to sign up right away! There, you need to select which option for signing up you prefer (see the image). For instance, you may click on the “Sign up with phone or email” button.
- On the next page, you will be offered to enter your phone number – this is how you can start the Twitter sign up process. If you prefer to use your email, you should click on the “Use email instead” text button.
- Then, you need to enter your name, email, and date of birth in the given fields. Once you are done with that, click on the “Next” button.
- After doing so, you will have to complete a few steps in order to customize your experience. At that point, uncheck the box if you prefer Twitter not to track you and click on the “Next” button.
- On the following page, you need to check whether the data you have entered is correct. If the answer is “yes, click on the “Sign up” button.
- Once you have done that, you will receive a verification code on your email address. Go to your email inbox and open a letter from Twitter.
- Then, copy that 6-digit verification code and paste it into the field on the next page. Click on “Next.”
- After doing so, you will be able to set up a password for your Twitter account. So, make up a strong, reliable password for your account. We recommend that this password should include regular and capital letters, digits, and special symbols. Once you have got it, type it in the provided field and click on “Next.”
- On the following page, you will be offered to set a profile photo for your account right away. If you would like to skip it, click on the “Skip for now” text button. Now, you can start using your newly created Twitter account.
How to Use Twitter on Mobile Devices
Given that Twitter is a social network oriented at short text messaging, it is extremely convenient to use it on mobile devices. And, for that purpose, we highly recommend you to install the official app and use it to access your Twitter account on your smartphone. So, if you would like to this mobile app on your mobile phone, you can use one of the following links:
How to Change Twitter Password
Would you, for any reason, like to change the password of your Twitter account? As a matter of fact, this is quite a quick and simple process, which doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes. So, if you wish to change your Twitter password, here is how you can do that step by step:
- At first, you need to open your browser and click on the following button:
- On the following page, you need to click on the “Sign in” button below.
- Next, enter your username, email address, or phone number in the provided field on that page and click on “Next.”
- After that, type your current password in the given field and click on the “Log in” button.
- Once you have accessed the page of your Twitter account, you will get to see a menu on the left. There, you need to click on the “More” option.
- In another menu that has just appeared, you should click on “Settings and privacy.”
- On the page of your account settings, you need to click on the “Change your password.”
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the page where you can change your current password. At first, type your current password in the first field of that page.
- Next, you should create a strong, dependable password for your Twitter account. In this case, we recommend you to make it secure, so it should include both capital and regular letters, digits, and other symbols. Once you have this password, type it in the remaining two fields and click on the “Save” button.
- Following it, you will get to see a notification, saying that your password has successfully been updated. From that moment on, you will have to use that password each time you will want to log in to your Twitter account.
Twitter is one of the world’s most popular social networks. With over 330 million active users, it provides a platform for people to share their thoughts and experiences with others around the globe. Whether you’re sharing a funny meme, discussing the news, or just keeping in touch with friends, Twitter has something for everyone.
Twitter is a unique social media platform because it limits your posts to just 140 characters. This can be a bit of a challenge, but it also makes for some very creative and engaging tweets. Since you have to be concise, you have to think carefully about each word you use. This can lead to some clever and witty tweets that are sure to capture people’s attention.
Twitter is mostly used by thinkers, opinion leaders, and celebrities. It can be a great platform for networking and sharing your thoughts with the world. However, it’s important to use Twitter in the right way so that you can get the most out of it.
If you already have an account on Twitter, then you may check how to make a Twitter login step by step!